Tuesday, October 23, 2012

October 23, 2012

Ok, so I just realized I need to be journaling to keep trcak of all the day to day things that happen with our family, so here goes.  I am at work now (and should be working).  I dropped Luke off at school this morning around 7:15 (after getting donuts).  They didn't have donut holes at Shipleys' (gasp), so Luke got a big donut.  He was so happy to have a BIG donut that he couldn't contain his excitement.  I thought he loved the donut holes...maybe the big donut is the way to go from now on. Ms Amina talked with me this morning about Luke's eating habits.  She said he doesn't eat much, won't try most of the school food, and will usually eat only the banana and raisins that I send in his lunch.  That boy and his eating...I hope we can get him to start trying more foods soon, but we haven't really been proactive on that lately. 

Owen is 7 months old and is such a smiley, happy baby.  He always lights up when we talk with him.  He woke up at 5:30 this morning and sat in his walker while Shawn got showered and dressed.  He's such an early riser!  He sits there making all kinds of sounds and smiling at us when we look at him.

Luke also woke up early (around 6am) and asked for Daddy to bring him downstairs.  He always wants Daddy in the mornings.  Shawn turned on the TV for him and he asked to watch Tarzan. 

Last night we had a guy come to give us a quote on media room equipment.  We've been in the house for almost 2 years with nothing in that room.  It will be a little wierd when it's all full and ready for TV viewing. 

Ok, better get to work now!

No comments:

Post a Comment